Thursday, December 29, 2005

Blindness - June 2005

Ok I have no idea how this works and Chris isn't here to help me! I hope I'm not accidentally hacking into some secure government server that's gonna get me killed. Maybe I've been watching too much Alias this week. Hmmm. So, I'm here to post a re-cap of our June 2005 book, Blindness by Jose Saramago. Natasha kindly offered her patio on a warm evening late in June for us to discuss this book. We had an interesting discussion about the plausability of the book's plot...namely, that blindness becomes a contagious epidemic plaguing an entire country...or the world (it's not quite clear)....and the pure chaos that ensues. I'm having trouble recalling what each person thought about the book, but I think that Danielle and I were onto something rather brilliant...anyone remember more details?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home